We are looking for Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our Graduate Training Programme!
Plexus is the global leader in the web3 space and we’re busier than ever.
In 2022 so far we’ve had: 7 promotions, double the amount of attendees at our Future Leaders Programme and the opening of our first US office!!
We’re looking for Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join us on this journey – as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be enrolled straight onto our training academy which boast’s numerous success stories.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO EARN:
+ 1st Year OTE £35k-£45k
+ 2nd Year £50k+
+ 3rd Year £80k -£100k+
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for driven individuals who want to join a fast paced, fast moving, fast growing, ultra-ambitious organisation. We want people who are looking for a career; we have a clear path to management and as we grow need people who want to step up.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you’ll initially learn how to source, screen and qualify candidates for our key clients.
You’ll also learn about the web3 space and immerse yourself into the latest, cutting edge trends that we are at the front of – think crypto, NFTs & DEFI.
We work with some of the biggest names in the web3 space and we are committed to providing the best service.
Your role will include:
- Sourcing talent
- Networking with and speaking to candidates
- Interviewing people on the phone, online and face to face
- Marketing and maximising social media presence, building your own personal brand
- Winning new business and maintaining an elite client list
You will have an opportunity to work directly for the business owners, two of the most driven leaders in tech recruitment with unquestionable track records of building and scaling high performance recruitment teams. You will be enrolled onto our training programme and spend the first 6 weeks working closely with our Talent Manager.
We are a start-up, so you can expect to be pushed to achieve your highest potential!
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to join a hugely ambitious organisation. We are a family friendly lot, and care hugely about the family that we have here – this is not an old school recruitment environment!
- Think start-up vibe – less ties, more trainers
- Genuine passion for people and the tech they work with
- Knowledge and industry presence, we are loved in our space and you will see why
- A fun office environment – if your banter is less than a 5/10, we’re not interested
- A fast pace, if you can’t handle a bit of pressure, don’t apply
- A chance to progress – we want ambitious types, if you want to run your own business one day we will show you how (when you’re ready)
- A real opportunity to learn – we have a training academy that will get you up to speed initially, our seniors run refresher sessions weekly, we have management training led by the Founder’s
We want people who are intelligent, driven, emotionally tough and know how to communicate with us, on our level. Grads and non-grads alike considered, we hire for attitude, not experience. If you want a cushy, boring, mediocrity accepted 9-5, this is not for you.
We also offer:
- Monthly Commission
- Annual profit share bonus (four figures+)
- Quarterly holiday targets
- Monthly lunch club targets
- Friday beers
Send your CV over today to have a chat with our Talent Manager!