Product ManagerSalary: 110k - 135k CHF
Our client are a dynamic, Zurich based start-up that implements digital assets and blockchain projects across a variety of industries. Due to their growing client base and the launching of a new product, they are currently on the lookout for a Product Manager with technical know-how to drive the continuous development of the entire product suite.
As a Product Manager you will identify the market and customer requirements of the key solutions and define, plan and develop the product roadmaps. Day to day you will liaise with the technology, business and ops team to create a seamless development cycle and ensure the products remain future proof.
• Analyse the product offering and benchmark the product and technology
requirements to industry best practices and client requirements in the financial and consumer
• Set-up Product Management frameworks from an operational standpoint which seamlessly connects to our business and technology development processes.
• Define product features with the business team and orchestrate with the tech team for a smooth development and launch lifecycle.
• Lead the product standardization efforts in terms of content (API-documentation via Swagger,
Client-facing product documentation) and automation (development, maintenance, product activation);
• Orchestrate colleagues, client team members and third-party organizations to plan, schedule and ensure the success of our product.
• Translate business needs into IT requirements and conduct conceptual discussions with
clients, solution architects, developers and other stakeholders to meet them.
• Lead the time & cost estimation process with the development team
• Provide transparent reporting to the management team and other relevant parties on status, progress, budget, projections, and results
• Control resource allocation based on scope and budget
• Manage all risks and blockers to resolution
• 3+ years in equivalent position delivering products that include web applications
• Management / Leadership experience
• Well-versed in product management methodologies and agile frameworks
• Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Experience working with the engineering team to provide estimates for products and a working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
• Business fluent in English, German is a plus
• Experience with or knowledge of blockchain is a plus
If you're keen to learn more please apply directly here or send your CV to email@example.com