Blockchain Research AnalystSalary: Market rates
Blockchain Analyst/Python – London/flexible working - £ competitive
We at Plexus are partnering with a growing Blockchain data development start up based in East London.
They are looking for Blockchain Analysts to join their team due to a sharp increase in demand for new features to be added to their services. They build services which analyse movements in crypto markets, generating reports for stakeholders that provide insights into the latest market noise.
- Provides the ability to learn the ins and outs of the world of Blockchain.
- Writing scripts which allow for the automation of both the processing and clearing of a data pipeline
- Lead the research for your team, suggesting the best methods and approaches to engineering practises.
- Have experience with both Python and SQL.
- Degree in computer science related field
- An interest in the Blockchain industry
- You understand the fundamentals: Cloud Technologies (AWS)
- You have a working knowledge of git and the command line/shell.
If you are a Blockchain Analyst looking for new opportunities or you know someone who is looking then please let me know.