Product ManagerSalary: £80,000 - £110,000
Our client is one of London’s coolest, vibrant FinTech’s. They are looking for a Product Manager to join the growing team, to own and create the best user experience to build and launch the next generation of digital platforms.
- Product Manager to lead specific client engagements.
- Work with the best designers, engineers and strategists to create and develop digital financial propositions and get them to the market.
- To develop and sell a solution to the stakeholders to establish the real answer to the customer need, remixing design patterns understanding what can be built in software and what the potential business model could be.
- Help shape the roadmap and backlog of work as well as helping and directing the team on how the product will develop in specific markets
- Bring together different stakeholders and senior execs from client organisations to execute the company and product strategy.
- Proven user experience.
- Exceptionally client facing.
- A Portfolio of projects that you can talk us through.
- Experience with leading teams of 5-10 designers, engineers, and product people
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· £80,000 – £110,000
· Private medical
· Pension – match up to 4%
· Corporate gym membership
If you’re interested, please email me an up to date CV