Product ManagerSalary: £50,000 - £65,000
We at Plexus are working with a hungry, exciting and innovative fintech start up based in Mayfair, London. They are currently working on their mobile platform app operating in the payments processing space!
Their goal is to make a drastic impact on how payments transactions occur and dealt with by combining modern technology and traditional financial ways to establish the future of mobile banking, out with the old, in with the new!
Their platform aims to:
- Allow customers to make faster, more fluid transactions without the boring hassles troubling todays online banks.
- Allow the use of banking services wherever, whenever
- Invest in retail products on the market
- Working closely with senior management including CEO, COO and Head of Marketing, and getting involved in key decision making every step of the way.
- Working closely with customers to understand their needs and product journey feedback.
- Improving user journeys through app UX and notifications to increase conversion rate and solve customers’ pain point.
- Sketch and prototype ideas with your team, to assess their viability before fleshing out the finer details and interactions.
- Work with engineers to build, iterate and ship your ideas.
- Running usability testing and user testing workshops alongside a user researcher.
- 2–5 year’s of product owner, customer research or user experience related experience. Total work experience under 7 years.
- Experience in fintech or other mobile app is highly preferred.
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions).
- Experience working with development teams and finding solutions to technical constraints.