Senior Data EngineerSalary: DOE
Senior Data Engineer – Central London, Remote working, Competitive salary
Our client is a specialist payments provider. Given their highly agile and technological nature, they are able to interview, hire and onboard candidates remotely for this Senior Data Engineer role.
They are looking for a Senior Data Engineer who is very hands-on as you’ll be designing and building their new cloud data platform in AWS and GCP. You’ll be solving new challenges daily as they build out new advanced data processing capabilities to service analytics, data sharing, reporting and machine learning use cases.
- Working in an agile team to solve the data engineering problems that occur across the big data ecosystem
- Using modern cloud data engineering tools (Kafka , Airflow, Snowflake, S3, Spark, Jupyter)
- Ensuring operational quality from the outset by using “monitoring driven development”
- Working with the other developers and architects to drive the design and implement technical solutions.
- Worked with Hadoop Suite/Spark
- Advanced experience working with AWS
- Python or Scala
- Proficiency in SQL
- Computer Science background
- A role with a high degree of responsibility and opportunities
- Above market salary
- Private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
If you consider yourself to be a strong Senior Date Engineer and are looking for your next opportunity with a highly regarded company then please apply for this role with your most up to date CV and I will be in touch with more detail.