Plexus have recently partnered with an exciting start up focused on building new decentralized protocols to make the internet more open and secure.
The main objective of my client is to create a peer-to-peer application platform which gives developers the ability to create applications free of proprietary cloud providers / centralized APIs.
Looking for an Engineering Manager who has experience leading a productive engineering team – ideally broad technical depth across (Rust, Python, Golang or C++) although the core platform will be built in Rust.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering the core technology
- Create and follow road maps, milestones, and regular team meetings
- Get involved with the product feedback loop, involving product managers, developer relations, partners, and the community
- Build and lead a motivated engineering team
- Write clean code, fix bugs and participating design discussing when required to help the engineers working with you
What we want from you:
- Strong technical skills in constructing and deploying complex distributed systems, for example using a cloud stack
- Comfortable in polyglot environments
- Good project management skills
- Creating a positive developer and user experience
Fully Remote role – Perm, Negotiable Salary
Must be based in European time zones
If you're interested or know someone who is please send over an up-to-date CV and we can jump on a call?