Plexus has joined forces with an industry-defining African based Web3 start-up. They are looking for a Ruby Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a fully remote position with opportunity to travel between Europe and Africa (Nairobi, Kenya). Strong preference for GMT (+/- 1-2hr) OR East Africa-based hires, but open to elsewhere in Europe and Africa if candidates meet expectations.
Who are they…?
- A centralised exchange, facilitating Africa the ability to invest, earn, spend, and exchange their crypto seamlessly and all in one place.
- Backed by some of the leading names in Crypto (over $20mil raised)
- A centralised exchange, wallet and academy for the Pan-African market.
- 5+ years experience working as a Ruby of Rails Developer
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of: Code version control, containers, Service orchestration, code version control
What they offer…?
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Competitive Salary, equity and tokens
- Unlimited annual leave
If you or someone you know could be interested to find out more, send me your CV on here or send to firstname.lastname@example.org