Head of Business Development / Institutional Sales
Our client is an emerging DeFi protocol – designed to change the way we look at crypto trading as well as DeFi as a whole.
An early-stage start-up, founded by Stanford and Oxford alumni, they have invented a revolutionary synthetic interest rate swap. They have secured $6,000,000 USD from tier 1 investors and are being backed by other crypto blue-chips such as Uniswap and Coinbase.
They’re looking for a sales-focused, business-savvy DeFi follower who can come on board and manage institutional sales and partnerships, further developing the growth of the business.
You will need
- Previous relevant experience in an Institutional Sales or Partnership role, as well as Business Development or an Account Executive type position.
- Experience working in DeFi or the broader crypto scene (a strong knowledge and interest is also beneficial)
- Proven track record of managing sales pipelines, developing partnerships and business growth acceleration
- Deep understanding of financial services or the tradfi markets
- Prior experience in web3 growth
- Strong academic profile from a respected institution
If this sounds like you, or someone you know – apply within or reach out via email – email@example.com