Head of Marketing – UK – Perm
If you’re looking for a position where you can vary your impact across a multitude of different businesses in the web3 space, Plexus might have your next move!
We’re working with a Web3 Member’s club – a private community made up of start-ups, projects, high net worth individuals and investors – acting as an incubator and accelerator for a variety of projects in the web3 space. Working with businesses across the decentralised landscape, they help companies put their best foot forward and accelerate their impact in the space.
They need a head of Marketing to come onboard and manage both their internal and external marketing roadmap. Details as follows:
You will need…
– Previous experience in a Lead Marketing role or similar
– Ability to product accurate and dynamic pieces of writing, conducive to the brand
– solid understanding and interest of the greater web3 ecosystem
– Good connections and contacts with designers, marketers, influencers etc
– SEO expertise
– experience with web design and branding
– confident in the ownership and design of web3 marketing campaigns
This role is only available for candidates based in the UK with a preference for London (hybrid working model, flexible)
If this sounds like you, or someone you know- apply within or drop a cv over to email@example.com