Smart contract Auditor / Security Researcher – Perm – Fully Remote
We looking for smart contract auditors and security researchers to join a smart contract auditing firm who are growing into a market leader. They are working with blue chip layer 1's, dapps and also have a novel sass auditing product. The team is have expertise/ backgrounds in computer science, cryptography, finance, mathematics and blockchain.
They are looking for:
- Experience with low level software.
- CS, mathematics, compilers, program analysis or similar background.
- Skilled understanding and use of Solidity, Python, C++ or Go
- Understanding of mathematical models in finance.
- Lean development principles.
- An interest in the underlying principles of blockchain.
- Reviewing/ auditing complex smart contract code.
- Building custom tools to interact with codebases.
- Consult clients on security, risk and problems. Assist in decision making on how to secure and solve problems related.
This role is open to candidates worldwide, the team is fully distributed, they are open to candidates who have previously audited smart contracts, or security minded engineers/ researchers who have not. They are also open to a range of seniorities from undergraduate to 10+ years research/ engineering experience.
Please apply within or reach out if you are interested or know someone who is.