Senior DevSecOps Engineer – Remote – Perm
Plexus has joined forces with an industry-defining Pan-African Cryptocurrency start-up. They are looking for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a fully remote position with opportunity to travel between Europe and Africa (Nairobi, Kenya). Strong preference for GMT (+/- 1-2hr) OR East Africa-based hires, but open to elsewhere in Europe and Africa if candidates meet expectations.
Who are they?
- A centralised exchange, facilitating Africa the ability to invest, earn, spend, and exchange their cryptocurrency seamlessly and all in one place.
- Backed by some of the leading names in Crypto ($23m raised)
- A centralised exchange, for Africa by Africa, the first of its kind.
- 5 Years experience in Security focused positions
- Strong knowledge in modern DevOps tooling (K8’s, Docker)
- Take ownership of components and systems
- Lead from the front of DevSecOps team
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team.
Nice to have
- Experience in Crypto and blockchain protocols
- Experience at a start-up
- Token allocation
- Competitive Salary
- A chance to shape company culture and be a part of a new economic movement alongside executives, CEO, CTO etc
- Life and Health Insurance
- Unlimited annual leave