Plexus are recruiting for Frontend Engineers to join a blockchain company that are building Layer 1 and 2 infrastructure that makes it fast and easy for any business or supplier group to build user-owned networks and create fairer and more efficient marketplace platforms. The future of commerce.
These guys are an early stage start up however they raised $3m 4 weeks after inception with no proof of concept. The Founders are very well connected, they were senior members of Uber.
They’re growing quickly and will have a seed round of $15m – $25m early next year.
More about what they want;
- 5+ years frontend experience
- Typescript (Frontend/backend)
- Being involved in building user flows, product strategy, direct user research and the supply side user experience
- Navigate internal API’s / plug in to make the frontend code work
- Moderate or advanced experience with web and mobile frontend development
- Blockchain is only a nice to have, solid Web2 devs that are interested in the space are more than fine.
Please apply to find out more!