Senior protocol/Research Engineer_
Senior Protocol/Research Engineer | Full Time | Fully Remote | Permanent
Plexus have partnered with a talented team of engineers looking to make scaling simple by building a framework (SDK) for creating customisable and secure zk-rollups. This will enable developers to deploy customisable rollups that communicate effortlessly. They are looking for Senior Protocol and Research engineers.
- Knowledge of “Cryptoeconomics.”
- Familiarity with cryptography including zeroknowledge proofs, SNARK-friendly hash functions, vector commitments.
- Protocol Engineering – Layer 1 blockchains or framework design and implementation
- Use of Rust and/or Golang
- Knowledge of bridging protocols e.g. IBC
- Knowledge of P2P networks
- Design and implementation of robust peerto-peer networking solutions compatible with all chains that can be built with the SDK
- Design high level primitives (token transfers, crosschain accounts) on top of the underlying message passing framework.
- Lead design and implementation of a default RPC for chains compatible with the SDK
- Lead design and implementation of robust peerto-peer networking solutions
- Remote work
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- 2-3 stage IV process
- Work on cutting edge blockchain technology