Solidity Engineer | Fully Remote | Perm
Are you an experienced Solidity Engineer who is keen to become part of a well-funded crypto start- up?
Our client is a well-funded crypto start-up in the DAO space, looking for a Solidity engineer to join their dynamic and experienced team. You will be responsible for smart-contract development and should thrive in innovative fast-paced environments. They are looking for a candidate that is passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrency to join their expanding team.
Solidity Engineer Responsibilities:
- Be a core member of the development team.
- Smart-contract development
- Working alongside DAO’s and stakeholders
Solidity Engineer Requirements:
- Solidity: at least 3 years’ experience developing smart contracts
- Experience with deployment to Ethereum mainnet
- Knowledge and understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Software Engineering: at least 3 years’ experience
- Skills: Problem solving and ability to upskill quickly
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum
- Agile environment and processes experience
- Remote work
- Dynamic and fast growth start-up
- Highly competitive salary
If you’re an experienced Solidity Engineer who is keen to become a part of a well-funded start up, apply now!
Please send your CV over today!