Technical documentation across L1 protocols is the lifeblood of the developer ecosystem – we both know this.
It not only allows a protocol to effectively describe their technological achievements but further, it tools a huge community of founders and builders to make effective use of your platform.
Sounds like a pretty important role, right?
You're bloody right! I'm looking for a Technical Documentation Writer to grab this task by it's metaphorical testicles and help develop the full playbook for a new L1 ecosystem.
My client is well-funded and has a community in excess of 200k followers already. They have developed an extremely sophisticated protocol for smart contract development and in need of an additional member in the TechDoc team.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer or a solid academic background in CompSci/Software Engineering
- Experience with JS/TS/Golang and/or Solidity
- Experience working with early stage products that have scaled
- Ability to translate complex topics into easily digestable documents
- Fluent English
How to stand out:
- Hands on experience with Web3 companies, understand protocol layer design as well as dApp engineering and intergration
- Previous experience working with Open-source software
- Github and/or Gitlab legend
Does this sound like an interesting move? Of course it does, now let's make magic together.
Please apply ASAP.