Test Analyst – Permanent (Remote Working) – Competitive
Plexus has joined forces with an industry-defining Pan-African Cryptocurrency start-up. They are looking for a Test Analyst to join their expanding team.
This is a fully remote position with opportunity to travel between Europe and Africa (Nairobi, Kenya). Strong preference for GMT (+/- 1-2hr) OR East Africa-based hires, but open to elsewhere in Europe and Africa if candidates meet expectations.
Come onboard to define the testing tooling and take real, impactful ownership of the test plans and scripts for the system they’re creating.
Who are they…?
- A centralised exchange, facilitating Africa the ability to invest, earn, spend, and exchange their cryptocurrency seamlessly and all in one place.
- Backed by some of the leading names in Crypto (over $20mil raised)
- A centralised exchange, for Africa by Africa, the first of its kind.
- Prior experience in a test analyst role or similar relevant position
- Experience in both automated and manual testing (test planning, regression testing, APIs)
- ISTQB Certification (essential)
- Knowledge of AWL for creating test date
- Previous experience in a financial services/fintech testing or high-security environment
- Knowledge/Professional Understanding/Interest in the cryptocurrency sector
You will receive
- Competitive salary + equity (including future token entitlement)
- Unlimited PTO + employee benefits
- Healthcare/Life Insurance
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, apply within by uploading an up-to-date CV.