Blockchain Engineer | Rust/Go
Remote (Europe/USA) | $120k + high equity
Plexus has partnered with a web3 startup building a suite of infrastructure solutions for Ethereum-based blockchains. They are designing innovative tools designed to enhance performance to contribute to the evolution of decentralized technologies in transactions, networks, and chaindata.
They are seeking a skilled Blockchain Engineer and Researcher to join the team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in designing and building new products, collaborating closely with the founders to deploy solutions, and researching to stay at the forefront of blockchain advancements.
- Design and develop new blockchain products using Rust and Go languages.
- Collaborate closely with founders in the deployment of blockchain solutions.
- Conduct research to stay updated on the latest blockchain trends and technologies.
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience in building blockchain infrastructure, with a deep understanding of consensus algorithms.
- Good understanding of Ethereum.
- 2 years’ experience with Rust and Go
- Fully remote working (Europe / East coast USA).
- High degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Up to $120k + high equity
If you or someone you know is interested, please reach out with a CV and we can arrange a time to speak in more detail.