Business Development Manager | Permanent | Remote
Plexus has partnered with a DeFi trading tool which has already integrated with “Blue Chip” Ethereum projects to maximise their users returns. They are needing a DeFi BDM to come and join the team.
- BD Strategy: Develop and execute a targeted strategy to drive partnerships, user growth, and client activity.
- TVL Growth: Engage with Liquidity Providers to incentivize them to put funds into Client’s smart contracts
- Revenue growth: Facilitate revenue generated by the Client’s products and explore further points of growth.
- Building partnerships: Identify potential partners, negotiate, and conclude partnerships with them (including joint marketing activities and actual integrations).
- White label integrations: Identify industry projects where the Client’s products can be integrated and get the most traction, and facilitate actual integrations
- Relationship management: Maintain relationships with existing partners; recognize and develop growth opportunities with them.
- Investment rounds: Participate in finding potential investors and pitching the Client’s products to them.
- Sales materials: Create presentation materials for the Client’s products required for successful sales and partnerships (including presentation decks, one-pagers, articles, etc.).
- Project representation: Participate in podcasts, interviews, public talks, and industry events to present the Client’s products to broader audiences.
- Product development: Provide Product Team with feedback from partners and participate in planning the product development roadmap.
- Community engagement: Organize events and presentations related to the Client’s products targeting the Project’s Community.
- Reporting: Create detailed monthly reports on BD performance and key metrics
- DeFi experience (essential)
- Increased a platforms integrations (essential)
- Increased a platforms trading volume (essential)
- Increased a platforms TVL (essential)
- Working at or with a DEX (desirable)
- Salary up to $120k
- Equity up to 1.5%
- Remote working
If this position is of interest to you or someone you know, please apply here or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org