Crypto Data Engineer | Contract | Remote | $45 – $80 ph
Plexus have partnered with a Series A funded Web2 & Web3 data analytics platform allowing you to analyse dApps and make strategic decisions for your users. They are looking for a Crypto Data Engineer to join the team initially on a contract basis 40 hours per week with the plan to have you integrate into the team permanently in the future.
- Experience with GCP, specifically Cloud Run, PubSub, Workflows and BigQuery.
- Experience with MongoDB, FastAPI and PyArrow is a plus.
- Experience working with big data processing on BigQuery or frameworks like PySpark.
- Understand Solidity smart contracts and how EVM works.
- You have written queries for other crypto protocols.
- Bonus for people deeply involved in crypto space (degen) and data analysis/visualisation.
- Great communication and ability to work asynchronously.
If this position is of interest, please share and updated resume and we can schedule a call.