DevOps Engineer – Perm – US/Canada (Remote)
Plexus are working with a remote-first US based Crypto VC, with a successful prop trading arm. Investing in both venture and liquid strategies – the team are looking to expand the web3 ecosystem by supporting various early-stage ventures.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their engineering function. Details as follows:
- Code reviews, unit regression, user testing
- Create and maintain automation scripts, infrastructure tools, configuration management
- Disaster recovery, system architecture, interface design
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Must have professional Python experience
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g AWS/Azure)
- Docker/Kubernetes, Datadog/Prometheus/Grafana
- gRPC + Protobuf (Bonus)
- Rust (Bonus)
This role does not require previous experience in the crypto or TradFi trading world.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know – please apply within with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
This role is only available for candidates based in the US and Canada.