Head of Engineering
Plexus are working with a UK-based, decentralised e-commerce exchange. The company work to transform real-life shopping and item acquisition by automating digital to physical redemptions of products using NFT technology. This is coupled with their focus on real world assets.
All built on DeFi, the company have their own native token, operate as a DAO, and develop new and exciting ways to use digital products every day. They are looking for a Head of Engineering to help them expand into the real world asset space.
- Work closely with a worldwide Product team, grasp and convey the use-cases and reasoning behind product development.
- Spearhead the growth of the engineering team
- Craft and expand our assortment of web3 applications and libraries
- Lend your coding prowess to shaping the core platform
- Assure the transformation of the protocol into a completely trustless and permissionless protocol
- Minimum of 6 years working with complex systems
- DApp creation (EVM blockchain)
- Constructed consumer-oriented products
- High level understanding of Ethereum’s inner workings, with a nod to its competitors
- Proficiency in DevOps, including familiarity with infrastructure as code best practices
- Involved with product development methodologies
- Insight into the inner mechanics of the EVM
- Expertise with Solidity
- Know-how in testing on an Ethereum test network
- Familiarity or comprehension of diverse scalability solutions, such as rollups and sidechains.
- Proficiency in zk rollups is a major advantage.