Plexus has teamed up with a leading cryptocurrency market maker and algorithmic trading firm at the forefront of the emerging blockchain financial markets. They have launched one of the largest by % block-builders on Ethereum.
They are looking for a Rust/Low-Latency engineer to join their growing development team on-site in London.
Details as follows:
- Development and continuous improvement of low-latency block building and trading infra
- Performance and network infrastructure optimisation
- Design and development of new concepts and features
- Minimum 2 years professional Rust Development experience or another low-latency language with additional Rust experience
- Experience with latency-sensitive applications, multi-threaded code and scalable distributed systems
- Strong understanding of EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine)
- Experience with block-builders, MEV or transactional supply chains
- Strong DevOps skills
- Highly ambitious and creative coder
If this sounds like you, or someone you know – please apply within.