Plexus have partnered with an exciting company in the web3 space that are focusing on blockchain security! We are looking for Security Software Engineer to join their leading auditing team.
They are seeking a skilled Security Software Engineer who will be responsible for performing security audits of smart contracts, blockchains, ZK circuits, and web3 applications.
You should have prior auditing experience and be familiar with common vulnerabilities in smart contracts. Knowledge of cryptography and zero-knowledge proofs is a plus. This can include circom, halo 2, nark, arkworks, zocrates.
- Experience with programming languages, Rust or C++ is preferred
- Experience with the Git commands
- Able to evaluate unknown code and provide concrete feedback about code quality
- Experience with discovering vulnerabilities at design/system level
- Experience in software security and experience using analysis tools such as fuzzers, verifiers, static analysis tools, etc
- Blockchain/cryptocurrency experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- Competitive Salary up to $170K
- Fully Remote
- Equity and bonus
If this piques your interest, please apply!