Plexus have teamed up with an exciting Web3 start-up who are bridging both the physical and digital worlds by using NFC and blockchain technology which combine for seamless communication and secure transactions.
They are now looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join their team in the US and work on the backend platform. We are looking for someone who has worked on a complicated system and in smaller tech startups before.
- 4+ years using TypeScript/Node.JS and Nest.JS (or similar frameworks)
- Strong experience with Git and CI/CD, GraphQL, and SQL
- Experience developing for security, usability and scalability
- Passion for the Web3/Blockchain space (experience is a plus)
- Experience with streaming data from backend to frontend
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Events sourced architecture
- Comfortable with remix codebase
- Fully Remote
- Medical/Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time-off Policy
- $150K – $200K Base Salary + Equity Package!
This role is only US based.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch with email@example.com for more info!