Senior Blockchain Architect – Fully Remote
Plexus have partnered with a Web3 Game-Fi company and are seeking a Senior Blockchain Architect to join a highly innovative team. As a part of the team, you will developing their Layer 2 protocol focused on a rollup solution for Web3 games.
Our client offers the opportunity for companies to build Web3 games on their Layer 2 Blockchain. You will be working closely with the Tech Lead and the development team to design and develop new features of the protocol.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the development of the Layer 2 protocol.
- Concept to delivery.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions.
- Be a part of a fast-growing company, with great growth opportunities.
- Solidity (4+ years)
- Deep EVM knowledge (3+ years minimum)
- Previously deployed projects to main-net
- Deep understanding of different Blockchain architectures
- Foundry, hardhats
- Up to date with current blockchain landscape
- Ability to prototype new blockchain solutions
Nice to have:
- Python, Rust, C++
- Experience with Cryptography
- Tech Lead experience
- Game.fi experience
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, apply within with a copy of your CV!