Senior Blockchain Engineer | Remote | Global | Permanent
Plexus are partnered with a leading team building market data infrastructure looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer to contribute to smart contract development, SDK’s, tooling & backend infrastructure. This role has a focus on Rust with other software languages deemed a bonus.
- Contribute to on-chain & off-chain projects from concept to deployment.
- Collaborate with sales teams, shaping the future of finance to increase the projects trajectory and adoption.
- Mentor more junior engineers by giving feedback and code reviews to maintain the team’s high standards in software design and documentation.
- Tailor SDK’s and documentation to the community’s needs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience & understanding in low level languages like Rust/C++. Blockchain development and smart contract engineering is a bonus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Willingness to learn Solidity, Python, and Typescript.
- High standard of communication and mentorship of junior engineers.
- Work remote from anywhere with flexible hours.
- Join a world class team of experienced engineers and leaders.
- Above market salary + Bonus.
If this role is a fit for you or someone you know, please share a resume or apply at plexusrs.com.