Senior Blockchain Researcher – Fully Remote – $150k
Plexus are on the hunt for a talented Senior Blockchain Researcher to join a well-funded crypto startup based in Singapore. Our client uses the latest innovations in blockchain infrastructure to deliver unique solutions for interoperability between independent blockchains, public and private.
Your responsibility will encompass thorough exploration of both technical and strategic developments within the world of blockchain interoperability. You will work directly with the Head of Research and the chief blockchain architect, proposing new architecture models as to how different to tap into new blockchains, how to do so, and propose PoCs for the same. You will also be responsible for optimising the current blockchain so it can fit the needs of the future of interoperability.
What you will do:
- Produce comprehensive research reports along with PoCs.
- Work closely with the technical team to develop new narratives and use-cases in interoperability.
- Engage with users and potential project partners to understand industry challenges and propose solutions.
- Create detailed documentation for proposed use-cases.
- Propose blockchain level changes and optimisations.
- Very strong understanding of blockchain interoperability.
- Understanding of blockchain at very technical level.
- Understanding of how long it will take.
- Previous experience working for Layer 1 or Layer 2 blockchains.
- 3+ years blockchain research experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ph.D. in Blockchain related technologies.
- Coding experience in either Golang, Rust or Solidity.
- Industry experience in cross chain communication.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, apply within with a copy of your CV!