Plexus have partnered with the first ever exchange built for investing and trading in the fine art market. They’re looking for a Senior Growth Marketing / Partnerships Manager to embellish upon the existing user acquisition/marketing strategy, and to expand upon the existing community.
Fine art is a $68bn a year industry, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join an early-stage project with exceptional promise and scope for growth.
Fully remote // perm
- 3+ years of either growth or partnerships marketing experience, preferably web3/fintech
- Working knowledge of the web3 space – specifically NFTs, tokenisation and DApps
- Proven experience in driving UA through the use of KOLs and Partnerships, with tangible results to show for it
- Utilise your existing KOL/Influencer connections and ability to secure relevant partnerships to grow the user base
- Manage a small team of marketers and drive KPIs to ensure efficient execution of the strategy
- Help expose fine art to traditional traders, and bolster the existing community through performance marketing campaigns
If this sounds like you or someone you know, send over your CV to email@example.com and let’s arrange a call!