Senior Quant Engineer @ Crypto Hedge Fund (New York)
Plexus has teamed up with an exceptionally well run and strongly positioned crypto hedge fund in the US. Their main hubs are in New York & San Diego, and we are now assisting them with a Senior Quantitative engineer hire.
Their total AUM is 9-figures and is looking to grow exponentially.
With this we are looking for a Quant to join their team in the office, 2/3 days a week to work and help further excel the team:
- Hands-on coding in Python
- 7-10+ years experience working with HFT Market Making algorithms as a PM or the main quant running that strategy.
- Has 2+ year’s experience in crypto and understands the crypto market dynamics
- Can manage a team of 2-3 quant engineers closely, while still being hands-on in the code, doing data/order analysis, and making changes to the algorithm
- NY or San Diego based (travel 2/3 times a week into the office)
Salary is competitive but above market rates, base + bonus under their profit share scheme.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know – please apply within with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
This role is only available for candidates based in the US/anyone open to re-locating!