Plexus have partnered with a VC backed service provider who are building a super exciting cross-chain interoperability protocol. Identity and its connotations still pose many questions in web3, and this project answers many of those with their exceptional technology.
With their mainnet launch on the horizon, they are looking for a Community Manager to devise and execute a community growth strategy that aims to increase exposure and trigger conversations that attract quality developers to be a part of the community.
Remote (from London/Berlin/NY/Miami) // Perm
- 1+ years’ experience as a Community / Social Media Manager in a Web3 project – preferably in Infrastructure or DeFi projects
- Fluency in English
- Must be based in the UK, Berlin or New York
- Devise a community growth strategy across social media channels (Twitter/Discord/decentralised social networks) with the aim of increasing exposure to the protocol, overall following and attracting quality developers to be a part of the community
- Work alongside the comms/BD team and a copywriter to set out and execute the roadmap for the community growth strategy
- Ensure execution of the strategy is best carried out in line with the roadmap, ensuring maximum exposure of the protocol at the time of the mainnet launch and thereon
If this sounds like you or someone you know, send over your CV to email@example.com and let’s arrange a call!