Staff Engineer/Tech Lead – Global (Remote) – Perm
Plexus has teamed up is a leading cryptocurrency market maker and algorithmic trading firm at the forefront of the emerging blockchain financial markets. Their expertise lies in permissionless and non-custodial trading technologies.
We are after a senior software engineer to contribute significantly to their core software and serve as a technical leader within the organization. This role involves shaping the firm’s strategy, translating their vision into actionable plans, and executing our roadmap. The ideal candidate is both a world-class engineer and manager.
- Take ownership of core software components and contribute rapidly.
- Become a core contributor of their critical infrastructure.
- Contribute to the sustainability, establish effective software engineering practices, and ensure no core software relies on a single point of failure.
- Assist in non-technical areas such as hiring and strategy.
- Experience working with and managing highly technical software development teams.
- Exceptional technical skills with the ability to design and develop complex systems.
- Broad understanding of existing tooling and best practices in software engineering.
- Enjoyment in mentoring and managing others.
- Aspiration to become a core team member with significant responsibilities.
Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize effectively across various technical teams. Excellent written skills are particularly important as our communication primarily relies on asynchronous methods, even for technical discussions.
Salary is negotiable but above market rate + Strong Equity allocation – This is a fully remote role
If this role is of interest, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or Telegram @laurynplexus