Technical Director – €130k – €250k – NY based
Plexus has partnered with an immersive media enterprise that publishes video game titles shaped by the input of the gaming community, adding a unique and engaging dimension to their offerings.
They are looking for a Technical Director to join the team for one of their exciting upcoming gaming projects that has huge plans for this year. They have a strong preference to candidates that can come into their collaborative and fun NY office and will help with relocation to NY for the right profile!
- Take charge of the technical facets of game development, ensuring code quality, performance, and architecture excellence.
- Introduce and execute state-of-the-art game features and actively participate in both existing and new codebase development.
- Build a culture of imaginative, inventive and technical thinking
- Manage the complete lifecycle of game feature development
- Collaborate closely with teams for seamless integration of tech and design
- Mentor and guide the development team, nurturing their skills and encouraging professional growth.
- Preferably 8+ years of experience in game development, including a minimum of 3-5 years in leadership.
- 3-5 years experience in Unity, C# or other advanced game engines.
- Outstanding knowledge in computer science, algorithms, and data structures.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with emphasis on team cohesion.
- A portfolio showcasing technical proficiency and creative contributions in game development.
- Advanced project management skills and high-standard project deliveries.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (100% for employee and 70-80% for family)
- 401k plan
- Gym membership
- Free lunch
- Exciting office space and team + more!