WHO ARE WE?
Based in London Bridge we are a hungry, young start-up who have quickly become established as global leaders in blockchain and crypto space. We are looking for a passionate Talent Executive to join and work closely with the Talent Manager to help grow our team.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As our Talent Executive you will be responsible for finding the best graduates and senior talent in the UK to join our ever-growing teams in London and the US. You will be looking to attract newly graduated candidates using traditional routes such as the job boards along with passive, more senior candidates using LinkedIn and networking. This hire is integral to the future growth of Plexus and we’re looking for someone who is positive, hard working and happy to become the face of Plexus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively attracting talent into the company and managing direct sourcing activities
- Building strong relationships and working closely with the Senior Management team and Directors to gain a good understanding of the Company and its values
- Job adverts on the company website, various job boards and LinkedIn
- Head hunting potential senior hires
- Managing the recruitment process by sourcing candidates’ CVs, screening CVs and conducting telephone pre-screening and first and second stage interviews
- Arranging final interviews between the shortlisted candidates and the Directors
- Supporting the candidates during the recruitment process in order to promote an excellent candidate experience
- Taking references
- Preparing training folders
We want people who are intelligent, proactive, personable with the ability to build strong relationships. Previous experience in a similar role is a must. Grads and non-grads alike considered, we hire for attitude, not experience.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to join a hugely ambitious organisation. We are a family friendly lot, and care hugely about the family that we have here – this is not an old school recruitment environment! – we are more trainers and jeans, than suits and ties. We have a fun office environment – a sense of humour is a must.
We also offer:
- Competitive base dependant on experience with commission scheme
- Annual profit share bonus (four figures+)
- Quarterly holiday targets
- Monthly lunch club targets
- Friday beers
Get in touch with our Talent Manager today to find out more!